Saturday, February 14, 2015

Me, Myself, and I (plus other things)

WARNING: This post will be loaded with TONS of pictures, so, ENJOY! :D


Hey there and welcome to my blog!

     I'm Vivien Ysabel Cruz Cordero, and I'm a junior BS Applied Mathematics student from UP Los Banos. 


So call me maybe...

     When I was little, I call myself Vi, because I couldn't pronounce my name. While growing up, I get called by different nicknames: Vivien, Vien, Vivi, Viely, Ysabel, Ysabely; and some are for fun, like: Siopao, Pilsbury, Piglet, Taba, Chub, and it's because of my chubby cheeks :P
     My closest friends and family usually call me Viel, and oftentimes use the nicknames I mentioned earlier. Some people (those I just met, or my classmates for a subject, my teachers, etc.) call me Vivien. I think it's very formal, but as we talk more, they eventually call me Viel. I don't really mind what other people call me, whatever they choose makes me feel special to them.

Ma famille bien-aimee (My beloved family)


My parents' graduation at UST, 1987


My parents

My parents, Ernani Jose F. Cordero and Gemma C. Cordero, met in college. They were born and raised differently, but they have the same values, and both of them value education.





Christmas 2014
     I am really thankful for my parents because they are always there for me no matter what happens. Yes, they are strict parents, but they know how to have fun, and are kinda open-minded enough (:P) to understand my behavior. We may have a 30-year age gap, but they make a way to be updated to things (like internet lingo, tech stuff, etc.) because they want to be closer to me and my brother in every way possible.
I love them very very much :)


My little brother                                                   

Me and my brother, 1997
His name is Miguel Luis C. Cordero (Migo), and he is a college freshman also in UPLB (BS Agricultural Economics). We have a two-year age gap, and when he was little, I am very happy because I have a new playmate. While growing up, we usually fight and bicker, like cats and dogs. But now we almost never quarrel. We joke around the house together, laugh and do weird and "kadiri" stuff when we feel like it, and we help each other willingly, especially now that we go to the same university.

1997
Not so little anymore :P






Extended Family

With Lola Pining (my mom's mother)
With Lola Lulu, Lolo Archie, and Tita Bambi
 My grandparents are one of my most idolized people, because they raised my parents very well, and have gone through a lot to achieve where they are now. We make sure to visit our grandparents regularly, to catch up with life, and bond and enjoy life with them. :)




So I just shared some stuff about me. In my next posts, it will be mostly about my awesome adventures in Information Technology 1 :D
Thank you and I hope you enjoyed reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment